DragonBall/Z/GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Empty
PostSubject: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:20 pm

My favorite Saga is the Buu Saga.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
Majin-Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:04 am

My favorite is the Fusion Saga.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 am

I guess I could include the "World Tournament Saga", "Babidi Saga", "Majin Buu Saga", "Fusion Saga', and "Kid Buu Saga". Which all equals the Buu Saga, lol.
Back to top Go down
Majin-Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 am

Well Yeah. The Majin Buu Saga in general (including all the broken up sagas) is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 am

That's cool. I definitely agree.
Back to top Go down
hurley21

hurley21

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Cell Saga, i can definatly understand how yall feel about the buu saga but to me future trunks and ultra super saiyan and gohan finally realizing his potential is better story than the buu saga. So i guess i like the cell saga story but the buu saga fights and power levels lol.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:40 am

Actually I liked from Sayian saga until Trunks saga.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Arnab wrote:
Actually I liked from Sayian saga until Trunks saga.

Really? Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Arnab

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 am

Please! From the mess up with Raditz to the epic battle with Frieza is an epic. Isn't it? But then Frieza steps in again and slashed by Trunks, proving that the whole thing we saw before was a child's play before the upcoming saga! Also, there were actual surprises in those sagas. Look, we knew what a saiyan could be, but we had no idea about a super saiyan, I almost thought Goku was a super saiyan hearing the thing multiple times from some characters. But then the transformation came. But what is in the upcoming sagas? we already knew that the saiyans had to ascend to new forms, we already assumed what was going to be. The surprises reduced after the transformation of Trunks into a super saiyan. i like surprises in stories.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:54 am

Good opinion. I for one thought the Cell Saga had more plot twists then the others. Just because Trunks comes in and destroys Frieza, which was awesome by the way, doesn't make it bad. That's how DB has always worked. The heroes and villains get stronger each Saga. But getting back to the Cell Saga, first you had the mysterious Trunks, then finding out he's Bulma and Vegeta's kid. Then the androids, and when they come, it's not the same 2 from Trunks future. Then there's android 16 and Cell brought into the mix. I mean Trunks basically fucks up the time line, unless it's an alternate time line. It's pretty crazy if you ask me. What makes the Buu Saga the best for me is that I love the high power levels, and Buu himself is crazy. The fusions were cool, and in my opinion, the Buu Saga has the best fight scenes hands down. It's just drawn and choreographed so well. For me the fight between Frieza and Goku, which took a whole damn season, was so drawn out and boring. Everything before Goku and Frieza fighting on Namek I like though, like the Ginyu and the other characters fighting. Piccolo fusing with Nail. Good stuff. The Saiyan Saga is my 3rd favorite. With Radditz, Nappa, and Vegeta. Piccolo becoming good. The massive show down between Goku and Vegeta. It was pretty damn epic. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Cell saga is cool, but you know the surprises are also interesting. I understood the Trunks-Frieza thing also. But the thing Super Saiyan was interesting most when it was introduced, but then it became less and less interesting due to they were leveling up and up and up.... hey what's going on? when Goku became a super saiyan he was the one in a millennium and then ssj2, ssj3 showed up as though ssj is a normal thing for a saiyan. It was not that throughout the Saiyan Showdown Saga and Namek Saga. Well, the twists in the Cell saga are good, but the multiverse theory just doesn't work, because Trunks once said that he will return to a good world.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am

I do agree that the whole time line thing is all fucked up and I never liked it to be honest. But I guess we just have different opinions on the whole leveling up SSJ. I love it. I love seeing more powerful people, different forms, and therefore, in my opinion, better fights. I mean you couldn't just have SSJ with the same look getting stronger. There had to be SSJ2, 3, and 4. It keeps it fresh with the different looks and so on.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:01 am

I love SSJ thing too, but you know there something what I liked when Goku first became a Super Saiyan. Remmber, how the super saiyan thing was in controversy, it was believed that Goku and even Vegeta became SSJ but no, then it came out that SSJ thing is a whole new power level of the Saiyans. I loved the dramatic effect. I loved the scenes of the transformation. It was dramatic. It made us speechless. Think of the Goku we met for the first time, a funny boy with a tail who adventures throughout the whole world for Dragonballs and then think of the super Saiyan. It was great.

But then SSJ2 is not very much different from SSJ, well SSJ3 is quite different. But the transformations had no dramatic effects. Yes SSJ4 brought back the whole thing. But you know the SSJ form twisted the whole story but SSJ2 and SSJ3 was not a twist, it was like just they had to become what they became.

Well, I enjoyed the whole thing though, I actually try to say that SSJ transformation entertained me the most. And then the transformation became a common thing. And one thing, why do all the mangas and animes incorporate transformations?
Back to top Go down
ChompOnThis

ChompOnThis

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 am

This is a tough one. For me it's either the Frieza Saga or the entire Buu era in general. The Saiyan Saga is also very good.

If we're including DB and GT then I also like the Baby Saga and Emperor Pilaf Saga a lot too.

But if I had to pick just one for each then
DB - Emperor Pilaf Saga
DBZ - Frieza Saga
GT - Baby Saga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?   Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Saga is your favorite out of the whole series?
Page 1 of 1