DragonBall/Z/GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been watching Heroes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

Been watching Heroes... Empty
PostSubject: Been watching Heroes...   Been watching Heroes... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:20 am

The first season was the shit. The second half of the second season was awesome. I've been watching the third season and so far it's not nearly as good as the last two before it. It just starts out with everything kinda backwards, including the characters, which is really weird. Only got two more discs yet so I guess I'll see what happens and how it ends. Other then that, I'm waiting for the fourth season which is starting pretty soon on the 21st.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
Cloudsmistress1219

Cloudsmistress1219

Been watching Heroes... Empty
PostSubject: also watching   Been watching Heroes... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm

I have also been watching Heroes season 3. I like it so far but I think there is just way too much stuff put into this one season. They are trying to pack too much information at once which makes it hard to follow sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Been watching Heroes...
Page 1 of 1