DragonBall/Z/GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think is stronger?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

Who do you think is stronger? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 am

Kid Buu - Super Buu

To me it's already been discussed a thousand times, but hey, it's new to this forum. Anyway I say Kid Buu and for good reason. But I won't get into it now since I'd like others to respond and give their thoughts on this topic. Then I'll state my case.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
ChompOnThis

ChompOnThis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 am

I think base form Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu as far as the manga is concerned. I used to think Kid Buu was stronger but if you think about what is said and the actual actions of characters like Goku then I think it's pretty clear Super Buu base form is stronger than Kid Buu.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 am

Here's a video I actually found. It's exactly to a tee what I think, plus had 1 or 2 other instances that just support my opinion/what I think is an undeniable fact that's been misinterpreted as much as Gohan going SSJ in GT.

Back to top Go down
ChompOnThis

ChompOnThis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Damn I always thought Kid Buu was stronger then I was leaning on base Super Buu. Now idk...
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:18 am

No offense to you, in all honesty. But if one were to just think about it logically, it wouldn't be an issue. It's just as simple as the argument for Gohan going SSJ in GT. That's what I think at least.
Back to top Go down
ChompOnThis

ChompOnThis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am

No I completely get it. It's just I don't see why other people don't get it. I mean the video addresses every point that the Super Buu > Kid Buu people have plus more. It's pretty much like the people that believe that base Super Buu is stronger already have their mind made up and are too stubborn to admit they're wrong. It's really ridiculous if you think about it.

Seriously that's not only a very good video but it makes a lot of sense and is simple to understand. All the people who disagree(cough cough..pojo forum...) are just too stubborn to admit they're wrong or just have already made their mind up and are too close minded to let it sink in their head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is stronger?   Who do you think is stronger? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is stronger?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall/Z/GT :: DragonBall/Anime :: DragonBall-
Jump to: