DragonBall/Z/GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dispelling the great myth!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

Dispelling the great myth! Empty
PostSubject: Dispelling the great myth!   Dispelling the great myth! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:50 pm

The great myth that Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with DragonBall GT is just a flat out lie. He didn't write the story, and there was no manga. But the fact is Toriyama gave TOEI permission to continue DragonBall. He was the head supervisor for GT. He gave them input. He drew character designs for it, mostly the newcomers(Giru and the villains). Akira Toriyama also had involvement in the show's early stages, setting forth the initial premise of the series. So there you have it. All the facts you need to know. Thank you.

A direct quote from Toriyama himself:
Interviewer: So, you recommend GT, then!

Akira Toriyama: Yes! I recommend it. As an ordinary audience member, I'm looking forward to it.

-Interview with Akira Toriyama from Daizenshuu #7
Back to top Go down
http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com

Dispelling the great myth!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall/Z/GT :: DragonBall/Anime :: DragonBall/Z/GT - Movies-
Jump to: