DragonBall/Z/GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic! Empty
PostSubject: The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic!   The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 am

So Goku is always one step ahead of Vegeta(which pissed me off personally), but when they first fought, Vegeta was stronger and had Goku beaten. Then Gohan went Oozaru and that was the end of that. So without the help of Goku's friends and fam, he would've been fucked. Then in the Buu Saga they fight again, after Vegeta purposely falls under Babidi's spell in order to become stronger. Goku had the ability to go SSJ3 but didn't, stating the reason why, later on, was because the SSJ3 transformation doesn't last that long. Finally at the end in GT, Vegeta ascends to SSJ4 along side Goku. So in the end, they are equal.

Having blabbed on about that, feel free to discuss the fights between Goku and Vegeta. Your personal thoughts on the matter. Anything you want regarding these two fighting really.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
hurley21

hurley21

The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic!   The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Well depending on who wrote the story would depend on who won the fight. Toriyama would find a way to make goku win lol but i think if it was completely unbiased then Vegeta would win he is way more ruthless and his life is basically fueled by the thought of killing Goku. In a completely unbiased cercumstance on a planet with no people i think vegeta would win but on a planet with people vegeta would definatly win cause he doesnt care if people die but goku does.
Back to top Go down

The Official Goku vs Vegeta Topic!
Page 1 of 1