DragonBall/Z/GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DB/Z/GT Quiz

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 am

Write a question pertaining to DB-DBZ-DBGT/Movies. Whoever answers it has to provide the next question as well. I'll start.

How many offspring did King Piccolo spit out before Piccolo Jr?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

I think 3...

What is the race that Frieza belongs to?
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 am

It was 4.

I have no idea, lol.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 pm

It was a joke... its unofficially called 'Frieza's Unnamed Race'.... LOL!

Well, the next question is, from where the names of Bibidi, Babidi and Buu is taken?
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:03 pm

I already know there is no name for whatever race Frieza's from. I was curious to see what you would say.

Cinderella.

How many villains did Goku kill in the DBZ anime?
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 am

Only 1 (Majin Buu! Raditz was killed by Piccolo, Nappa was killed by Vegeta, Vegeta turned good,Frieza's henchmen were killed by Vegeta, Frieza was killed by Trunks, Cell was killed by Gohan, Dabura was eaten by Buu, Babidi was killed by Buu also)...

Well, fill this up: ______x kiaoken was used by Goku before Frieza...
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 am

Actually 2. He killed Yakon.

I wanna say 4x, though I'm don't fully understand your question.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

Sorry... if you couldn't understand my question... well it was:

What was the level of Kaioken that Goku used to confront Frieza evenly before becoming the super saiyan? (he used it to fire a Kamehameha towards Frieza)

And, oops... I forgot about the hilarious death of Yakon, he tried to eat Goku's ssj energy! So, he killed only 2 villains!
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Kaioken x20.

Who was the first villain stated as being stronger then Buu?
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 am

No idea. I don't know much about GT...

Well, there is another question: What is the thing that can make Goku scared?
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 am

Oh yeah. You said you weren't sure about watching GT or something like that. Well it was General Rilldo.

Needles and Chi-Chi scare Goku right? LOL!

On a side note: I wish this forum had more people like you who, at least for the time being, consistently post. This forum could be good.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Yup. you're right. LOL!

OK, then another one, where did kid Trunks meet Hercule Satan first and what he did to that fool?

To your side note: You know, I'm the only person who loves Dragonball and uses net also in my town. Either they don't like DB or they don't use net. And I love somebody to enjoy DB with me.
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Wasn't it at the tournament and didn't Trunks punch his face in? Laughing
Here's one: How many guys did Vegeta kill?
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Yup, you're right. It was hilarious. My mother shouted, "What're you doing, you mad?" hearing my load laugh while watching that. Very Happy

But is there an answer to your question? he destroyed numerous planets and eradicated numerous races since he was a child.

Well, another question, Why was Buu was so innocent when he appeared for the first time?
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Arnab wrote:
But is there an answer to your question? he destroyed numerous planets and eradicated numerous races since he was a child.

When you put it like that, very true lol. But I meant that we see him kill in the series.

Arnab wrote:
Well, another question, Why was Buu was so innocent when he appeared for the first time?

Fat Buu was innocent because of Dai Kaio.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:12 am

Oops! Till now you can't just count it. He killed so many people, even he destroyed a Namek village, killed some Frieza's henchmen,killed some people while fighting the androids carelessly, killed some people in the world tournament. If you want to count the number of people killed by Vegeta while fighting him it would be 12-15. Not sure.

And you know a lot about DB series. So It's hard to stop you with a question. OK, I'm trying.

Actually who is referred to as Son Goku in Japan?

Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

Pretty true about Vegeta. I should have been more specific and said people he fought, not just randomly killed. From what is shown, 12.

I don't know of anyone else besides Goku himself being called Son Goku in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:09 am

It's Sun Wukong, The Monkey king, on whom Goku is based, In japan Son Goku is the name of Sun Wukong, but well, this name of the legend was not famous much, and Akira used this to develop a parody of the novel 'The Jorney to the West'. Think of it, Dragonball was started just as a modernized parody of a great Chinese novel!

What did Hercule Satan think of flying abilities after seeing his daughter Videl flying?
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Cool history lesson. Seriously I never knew that. I knew Goku was based of off a monkey king or something, but you definitely expanded on that. Thanks.

Didn't Hercule think everything was some kind of trick. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:22 am

Yup. Hercule is a kind of big sucker. We call this kind of person 'GANDU' in our slang . Think of it that goku fused with Hercule rather than with Vegeta. What could we see? may be the whole thing would be the funniest of the whole series. LOL.

Ok, Another one: What body feature of Bulma horrified kid Goku (in dragonball) too much? (I'm giving a hint, that time Bulma was sleeping).
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:30 am

You're welcome. And you can try the dragonball wiki, you can learn a lot about DB series in there. You can just get the link by searching this in google: 'Goku Dragonball wiki'. Just replace 'Goku' with anything related to DB and you'll find everything.
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 am

HELLO!!! Where are you??? This sucks! No reply for such a long time. We were enjoying! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 am

I'm here, lol. I've just been a little busy in my personal life and a little busy on the pojo forums.

Anyway, how many times does Krillin die?
Back to top Go down
Arnab

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Happy seeing you again!Very Happy lol!

3 times in DB and DBZ... don't know about GT though... once by King Picollo, once by Frieza and once by Buu...

What is 'Ma' stands for in japanese? (You can find in 'Majin' and 'Majunior', Picollo took this name to enter the world tournament.)
Back to top Go down
apocalypse1280
Admin
apocalypse1280

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Krillin does die in GT, lol. He just always dies.

From what I found that would make sense is cursed, for what "ma" means.

How many times does Goku use the Instant Transmission Kamehameha?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DB/Z/GT Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB/Z/GT Quiz   DB/Z/GT Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DB/Z/GT Quiz
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall/Z/GT :: DragonBall/Anime :: DragonBall/Z/GT - Movies-
Jump to: